Wednesday 20 June 2012

Ebay Makeup Haul!

Hello ladies! Welcome to my latest blog post! I am so excited to do this one as I was thrilled to pieces when it arrived, normally I would be a bit dubious about purchasing any makeup from Ebay, for obvious reasons, but I decided to give it a shot and this was a total bargain! Click here to see 30 pieces of branded makeup!!! 16.99

I thought this to be amazing value, so I bit the bullet and purchased :)


The delivery was amazing, despatched really quickly and it arrived the next morning, unfortunately I was at work when it arrived, so I had to wait all day to see what goodies I got lol
But when I got home it was well worth the wait, and I was not disappointed!!!!!! 
The picture you see here is only a few of the items I received, the listing stated you would get 30 items, but amazingly he sent me 39 items *gasp* Of course I was a very HAPPY woman! The items I received included, face masks, lipsticks, eyeliner, lipliner, eyeshadows, makeup brushes, foundations, and tons more!
I do not know how much it would cost me to buy all this in a store, but I would imagine a hell of a lot more than 16.99.

Just amazing and I highly recommend this seller!!!!!!

Please leave any commments down below!!!

I will also do a review of the June Glossybox, when I get it that is :(  

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment