Sunday 24 June 2012

Neon Tiger Inspired Nails

Hey Ladies,

Thought you might like to check out the latest nail design I stumbled across online. I thought it was really pretty and had to try it out ASAP. Let me know what you think!


Bright colours are best for this design to really make your nails stand out, you can watch the tutorial here
The products I used for this design are as follows

Rimmel Pro Professional Finish in shade 291 Urban Princess
Rimmel 60 Seconds in shade 615 Fast & Fuchsia
Natural Collection in shade Antique Coral
and for the black stripes I used
a black liquid eyeliner(worked perfectly too) :)
Clear topcoat by 2True Glossywear Shade No 1

To finish apply your clear topcoat and you are done! If you try this I'd love to see it! So please leave any links etc below.

Bye for now and thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. fantastic pictures honey ;)
    I hope you have a lovely day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you had a good day too. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete