Thursday 1 August 2013

Hero Product Of The Month: Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask!

Wow it's August already, I so can't believe it, how fast is this year going???As it's the 1st August I decided to do my next hero product of the month, this month it is Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask.

I originally purchased this because the heat we've been having in the uk has been playing havoc with my hair and I wanted to add a little moisture to it, so when I saw this in my beloved Home and Bargain(lol) seriously I am never out of that store!! This was so cheap too, 99p for 220ml.

I wasn't holding out much hope for it being fabulous, mainly due to the price, but it really is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it :)
Directions of use are:
After shampooing, towel dry hair then apply argan oil hair mask from root to tip. Leave in for 7-10 minutes, then rinse.

My hair felt lovely and soft and tangle free after use and smelled lovely!


If anyone has any products they think are the bees knees, let me know so I can purchase some and review!

Please do comment xx

Much love
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment