Tuesday 8 October 2013

Hero Product Of The Month : Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser and My Health.


Hello lovely readers! I am back after a month's hiatus, I am so sorry I have been away for so long but I have had a few problems with my health :( mainly being this skin condition that has been plaguing me for over a year, which just appeared out of the blue, having done some intensive research, it appears there is no specific cause for it, and all you can do is take antihistamines to lessen the irritation :( so now I am currently prescribed by my doctor, medication which I have to take one of twice a day, and one for bedtime. I feel I have waffled on a lot about this now, so I thought I may as well let you know which condition it is and please, please, please if you know of anyone who has or has had this condition, please let me know what they did to get rid of it(or if they still have it) how they alleviate it! You can find more infomation here

So anyway, enough about me, and on to the real reason for this blog post!!!

I first tried this product about a month ago when I was looking for an inexpensive dupe for Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish, and I heard a lot of people going nuts for this, so I thought to myself I might as well give it ago, after a month's usage every evening to remove my makeup, I do feel this is a worthwhile product to purchase, and gives you value for money(I think I paid 4.99) but at the moment it is on sale for £3.32, you get 200mls per tube and it also comes with a muslin cloth which I did try and it was pretty good, but at the moment I am using my Emma Hardie cloth(which I think we all know are fantastic)

So it's a massive thumbs up for the Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser! So I suggest you all run down to your local superdrug and snaffle yourself some! quick, go, go, go!!!!! :)

Thanks for reading

xx

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Think I'm going to have to pop to superdrug they seem to have loads of great dupes in lately! I've nominated you for a Blog Your Heart out award! - Read about it and check out the other blogs I have nominated here: http://daydreamsanddee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanne! I am going to check out your blog now and thanks so much for nominating me!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your skin condition Sheree; we hope they manage to find the cause & you can get better soon! We've missed you in the blogging community :-)

    Thanks for sharing details about the cleanser; sounds great.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and thank you! I hope it goes away soon, its v.annoying :) xxxx I will pop over and visit you now xx

      Delete