Thursday 24 May 2012

Mini Makeup Haul

Hello Lovelies,

I thought I'd make a little post on the things I have been buying lately :) 

 First off, we have Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner, the shades I purchased, where Le Freak and Spandex, the blue one is Le Freak and they both look great applied over some green powder shadow, these can both be purchased at Superdrug for around 2.99.
 This is another Gel Eyeliner, by Mua, apparently called shade number 7, not as big a fan of this one as it seemed clumpy and didn't apply well, I doubt I'd buy this again. Also from Superdrug.
 Here we have, the Pure cucumber eye- roll on, I love this, very good for tired eyes in the morning.
 This product is by WetnWild Beauty Benefits and its called Duel Effects,  one end is a lip plumper containing Tea Tree and the other end is a brown lip liner, really only purchased for the lip plumper as I'm not one for lip liner really. 
If you have any questions/commments, please let me know below :) xxxx



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment