Sunday 27 May 2012

An Ode To Glossybox

Hello Ladies, 

Just a short recap of my three months with Glossybox(here's hoping I continue to love my subscription in the upcoming months!!!!! 



These three little beauties I absolutely adore, great if you feel like pampering yourself, I can't describe how divine the Bliss body butter smells, and I adore the Monu Cream and the ReVive Cream.




Here we have the two perfume samples featured in May's Glossybox, I love, Love, Love these, they smell fab!!!!! I haven't got around to trying the Express Beauty mask yet, but I'm sure it will be gorgeous.

 I can't even describe how excited I was to receive these little gems, the Caudalie I love, The Versace perfume is terrific and such an awesome size too, not to mention the cute bottle :) The Inika eyeliner I was glad to get, because it made me try other colours(its purple) and who wouldn't be happy to get a HD Brows Product, this one is the smoothing serum.

And lastly but by no means least, the Berber oil, Burts Bees(omg I LOVE THIS!!)
and the Clarins firming body cream, the hair oil is lovely, made my hair, shiny, soft and manageable(thumbs up!) All in all, Glossybox have made me a very happy woman, and I hope they continue to do so in the upcoming months. THANK YOU GLOSSYBOX!!! XX




No comments:

Post a Comment