Thursday 26 July 2012

July Glossybox 2012

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to my review of the July 2012 Glossybox. I was so excited to receive my box this month, after disputes with invisible delivery people, The ladies over at Battle Of The Boxes will know to what I am referring :) 

So on to the review!


Personally I think Glossybox have finally upped their game, and gave us a good box, last month I was not that excited about.


Above is a picture of the products I recieved, which are as follows:





HD Brows Eye & Brow Pallet in shade Bombshell, it says this is for blondes, but I think I can find a use for this! I was excited to see this inside my box!!!!This is fullsize and the RRP is 19.95.


Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour shampoo
Being a massive fan of hair products I was pleased to receive this, it has a nice clean scent to it, all in all a nice product!  Fullsize of this costs 9.35 for 300ml. The bottle I got is 50ml, so I think this is a generous sample :)


Next up :)

Monu Golden Glow Face and Body Bronzer
What I love about this is its also moisturising so won't dry out your skin! This sample is 30ml fullsize costs 23.00 for 200ml.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics

The brand name of this company made me laugh, as the lipgloss does pong but in a smell gorgeous kind of a way lol I think everyone received this in their boxes this month! I absolutely love this, the packaging is so cute, its a gorgeous colour, you can use it on your cheeks too! This is also fullsize(15ml) and costs 10.00. 

Elizabeth Arden Visible Skin Balancing Lotion
This is SPF15 so thats a plus, also claims to hydrate your skin, which is never a bad thing, this sample is 5ml fullsize costs 32.00 for 50ml, so its expensive so that means it must be good lol

This month was also a bonus item!!! YAY! 
Sachets of Elizabeth Arden skin balancing skincare! Can't beat getting little bonuses!!


Anyway thanks for reading, and as always any questions or comments, please leave them down below! Please let me know what you thought of your Glossybox this month! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment