Monday 4 February 2013

February Beautylishious Bag!!!

Welcome Lovely readers to my review of the February Beautylishious Bag.
I was very excited to get this bag as I knew it would contain some Murad!!!! The price of the bag is £12.00(not including p+p) and you are not tied into a subscription as is the norm with these kinds of services, which I think is great :) You can sign up for three months though if you choose too which costs £36.00(not including p+p)

Anyway on to the products!!!!!

First up is:

Murad Body Firming Cream 100ml I checked Murad's Website and the cost for the amount I received in my bag is a whopping £19.50! This cream contains :
Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant which defends the skin from free radical damage while brightening and increasing skin elasticity.
Shea Butter – Enjoy supple and youthful skin by intensely hydrating and moisturising the skin.
Oat Beta Glucan and Soy Flour – These unique ingredients firm and tone skin for a youthful, smooth cellulite-free appearance.

I can imagine my skin is going to love this!!!!!
Next up :)
A bar of Lush soap sadly I don't know which one it is but it does smell devine like those sweets I ate as a child, fruit salad I think they were called.

Next item is :)

Four sachets of steam cream, I am normally not bonkers about sachets as I generally don't think there is enough product in them to judge it but in this case Harriette(owner of beautylishious) kindly included four, so I think that is enough to properly test it :)
And lastly :

Garnier skin naturals comforting cleansing lotion, this was a perfect product for me to receive as I am all about the cleansers and toners. A 200ml bottle was included in the bag which retails at £3.70.
So that includes everything in the bag, what did you think of it? Did the products float your boat? Would you be interested in trying a Beautylishious Bag? Please do leave me your feedback, comments or thoughts below! I'd love to hear from you!!!! Thanks for reading :)

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment