Sunday 30 June 2013

Avon Nail Experts 24k Gold Strength!

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am going to be waxing lyrical about the fabulous product that is, wait for it, Avon Nail experts 24k Gold Strength! 


You can snaffle a bottle of this for £2.50 here  Yes, I am an avon representative and it is something I love doing! But I am not doing this blog post just to get sales, I am also doing this post because I want my lovely readers to be able to try this fantastic product!!!!

It leaves a lovely shine on your nails, I have been using a coat of this over the top of Opi ' Matte Nail Envy ' and my nails feel really strong and sturdy, unfortunately my nails are not the strongest and do have a tendency to break :(  So this really has been a great product for me, especially as I am always working with my hands.

If you would like to purchase a bottle(see link above) I also offer a free polish(your choice of colour) with online orders, postage is £3.50, no matter how many items you order.

Thanks for reading, please leave any comments, I'd love to hear from you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment