Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Outfit For Works Night Out On Sunday Evening!

Hello,Lovely Ladies!

So, I have a works night out to attend this Sunday Evening, and I wanted to get some opinions on the outfit I am planning to wear :) I purchased an F&F dress for the occasion, I originally wanted to get a red one, but they had none left in my size but I did like the blue just as much, this cost £18 in tesco, you can purchase one here

 The clutch you see above I purchased here today, so I am hoping it arrives before sunday!!!! I have also purchased a silver and a blue polish from here as I'm notorious for last minute needed purchases, I really hope they arrive in time!!!!! The necklace is from ebay, it is silver with a blue stone.
I may or may not be wearing the silver jacket as I don't want to overdo the silver, the bracelet though I think is a must :) The shoes I purchased for a wedding and have only been worn once, so it's nice to be able to get another use out of them, if I remember correctly they were £15.

Please do let me know what you think and whether I should change anything, or have any ideas for hairstyles, like a cute updo! :) Thanks for reading! I will post a picture of me all dolled up on the night!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment