Sunday 14 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013 Edition! Seaside Splash!!

Hello lovely readers and fellow bloggers :) Welcome to my review of the July Edition of Glossybox! Let me tell you I am over the moon with this one!!!! With the lovely weather we've been having lately this is a perfect theme!!!!!

On to the review!!!!



First Item I spotted was the Ciate Polish I received shade PP008 - Speed Dial which is a gorgeous orange colour! Perfect for summer!!!!! Full size is 13.5ml which if you wanted to purchase it would be £9.00, you can snaffle yourself a bottle here Look at the adorable bow on the bottle :)
Next item I spotted, is Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me, I love the names this brand comes up with and since being introduced, I have been trying their shampoos and conditioners, I purchased Beachy Head : Shampoo for Suicidal Hair, and The Sleek Shall Inherit The Earth Conditioner from here They both cost £2.80. This facial spritz can be used for setting your makeup or spritzing after you have cleansed your face. This costs £6.00 for 100ml and you can find stockists here
Since I have naturally curly hair this next product is perfect for me Alterna Haircaire Tousled waves Texture Mist, it can be used on either damp or dry hair, then just shape your hair with your fingers for a louse tousled style, Full size is £23.00 for 125ml you can snaffle a bottle here
As it's summer, something that every beach goer should have is a bottle of sun protection and Glossybox didn't disappoint with this bottle of Coola Organic Suncare, 30 minutes after application you will have SPF protection, I plan on applying a dab of this under my makeup when I plan on going out and about. Full size is 50ml for £25.99 you can purchase here

Lastly is two cute tubes of Sleek Pout paints, I liked the red shade I received, but I was little bewildered by a tube of blue, so I decided some research was in order, the blue is intended for mixing with other colours so you can create your own shades :) Both tubes are 8ml which is full size, they cost £4.99 to purchase and you can grab some here 
Swatch Of Ciate Speed Dial

So what did other Glossybox subscribers get? I'd love to hear from you.
Do you think Glossy gave us a great box this month?
Drop me a line below!

Thanks for reading xoxox








5 comments:

  1. Not a bad box overall Hun! I've stopped all my boxes but love seeing what everyone is getting! :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) I was really happy with it :) Thanks for stopping by xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also loved this month's box! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it fab! Can't wait till next month now :)I followed you xxx

      Delete
  4. Great post Sheree; love the sound of the coola organic skincare product :)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete