Tuesday 21 January 2014

Review! Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer!









Hola, beauty addicts! Welcome to my review of the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer, I have been using the product for a week to give it a good test drive on staying power and coverage, to see if it is actually worth the £12 price tag. I purchased this in Debenhams, if any of you wanted to purchase after reading this review.

So on to the review(exciting stuff, huh?) 

This concealer has a lovely creamy texture, applies well and it is easily blend-able, for this review I have been using it on my under eye circles, sadly they are quite dark at the moment, a product of working night shifts and no sleep!

I found this one works best if you apply some under your foundation and then a small amount over the top, and amazingly it covered them quite well! I was pleased! It is also good for small red patches on the face(if you have any) 

Staying power wise, I would advise powdering the area you use this concealer after application, I have tried it with and without a finishing powder and after working ten hours it seemed to stick around much better with powder than without it. The powder I used was Rimmel's stay matte long lasting pressed powder, this is widely available in any high street chemist. Anyway, I digress, now the negative points, I was quite disappointed that this concealer came in pencil form, the fact that you only get 3.5 grams for your £12 seems quite pricey, and I would much prefer that it came in a pot, I personally think this makes for easier application.

That being said I will be purchasing this again, as it is a good concealer.

Please do let me know if you have ever tried this product, and what are your opinions of it?

Did they differ from mine? If so, why?

Thanks for reading and do leave comments below! I love reading them!

Much Love

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, I love your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster award. All the details are here hun xxxxxxx
    Hiya love, I absolutely love your blog and I have nominated you for a Liebster award xxxx
    http://secretbeautyjunkies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete