Thursday 16 August 2012

The 11 Questions Tag!

Hey Ladies!
 
I have been recently tagged by Lily at http://cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.co.uk/  for this 11 Questions tag. This is my first tag!! :)

                                                                               


The Rules


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
 4. Go to their page and tell them..
5. No tag backs!

The 11 things about me :)

1. I am addicted to shopping.


2. My eyes are Hazel.

3. I am terrified of heights.

4. My favourite tv shows are True Blood, Supernatural, and Surburgatory.

5. I like to play around with video editing(just for fun).

6. I was born in England, but have lived in Australia and Holland.

7. I am thinking of starting my own beauty business :)

8. I am never without my camera. You never know when or where the perfect photo will be :)

9. I once designed a website for an animal charity.

10. I love getting free samples in the post(yay)

11. I like to dye my hair.


And now for the questions Lily asked me

1. What is your favourite makeup brand and why?

I love Rimmel London! They have great colours and great value for money.

2. Who is your hottest male celebrity?

OMG Jensen Ackles!!!(swoon)

3. What is your skin care routine?

Cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day!

4. If you could only wear one make up product on your face for the day, which one would it be?

Foundation

5. Why did you decide to get into blogging?

Because I like hearing about what people think :)


6. Which country would you love to go visit for the first time for a holiday?

Egypt

7. What is your dream career?

To own my own business

8. What is your favourite type of music?

Some pop music, I like rock too music too :)



9. Would you rather sing like no one's listening? Or dance like no one's watching? ;) Or both!

Definitely with the singing, even though I can't hold a note lol

10. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?

Facebook!!

11. Last but not least, did you enjoy this tag? :D

Yes it was fun!!!! Thanks for tagging me :) x




For Lily 

1.Where was your first ever holiday?

2.What was the first cd you ever bought?

3.Who is your favorite band?

4.Do you have any pets?

5.Have you ever been horse-riding?

6.What is the best skin care you have ever used?

7.Most embarrassing moment?

8.What is your favourite chocolate?

9.If you had a choice between skydiving and a bungee jump, what would you choose?

10.What is your favorite brand of shampoo?

11. Lastly, was this fun? :)

People I've Tagged

Karen at Potterwhore

Fleur at Fleur de Force

Tai Coe at Love you Bubba

Sammi at Beauty Crush

Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter








1 comment:

  1. Hi Shez, I've replied: http://karensglossybox.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/11-questions-tag.html - thanks for tagging me xx

    ReplyDelete